The Bleachworks is available for private hire
The Bleachworks is a stylish, multi-use venue that caters for everything from your special party celebrations to the hosting of corporate events. The bar is available for private hire for a number of occasions including Birthdays, Wedding Receptions, Live Music events, plus many more
With a fully equipped bar, air conditioning, large HD screen and separate DJ area we have the facilities to make sure your big event goes to plan.
Our dedicated team can provide you with any additional catering, arrival drinks and entertainment options to ensure your event at The Bleachworks is memorable, successful and above all, enjoyable. For catering menus, event extras and information on our recommended entertainment, download our venue hire brochure!
Let us show you the bar
We are really proud of our venue and welcome you to visit to see how the bar would be ideal for your party/event – and to discuss what we offer to make your event really special.
Contact us to book a no obligation viewing of the bar
When is the bar available for private hire?
The Bleachworks Events Bar is available to hire any day of the week.
- Evening/Night Time Events: 7pm – 12am
- Daytime Events: Varied depending on specific event requirements
- Want to stay past 12am? All guests aged over 18 are welcome to stay. Please be aware that the venue will open to members from 11:30pm until 2:30am. We will begin removing any decorations you have brought at 11:30pm
How much is it to hire the bar?
A £250 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking with us. This includes exclusive use of the venue from 7pm until 12:00am for 100 to 200 people, if its below this a surcharge of £10 per head will be charged. This price also includes security staff from 10pm.
Please note, if you are planning to hold a 21st Birthday or a club night with us, there will be an additional charge of £70 to cover the cost of two security supervisors to be present from the beginning of the night
We apologise but we are currently not in a position to cater for birthday parties for anyone aged under 21.
How many guests can attend?
The venue is available for functions and parties with guest numbers from 100 – to our capacity of 200.
- Please note – we cannot accept parties for with guest numbers less than 100.
Is security required?
Our bar license now requires security staff to be employed for the majority of events at the bar. Their role is very low-key, but they provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all event attendees. For the majority of events, the cost of security is included in your venue hire fee. However, should you wish for the security staff to start earlier than 10pm, and for 21st birthday parties and club nights, an additional charge may apply where we deem it necessary to employ an extra member of security personnel.
Can children attend events in the bar?
As events and parties at The Bleachworks Events Bar are private – you are welcome to invite children to your celebration.
- We reserve the right to refuse the invitation of children to events if we consider the content of the event (or entertainment) to be not suitable.
- The Bleachworks operates a Challenge 25 policy. This means that any customers who appear to look under 25 years of age will be asked for valid identification on attempting to purchase alcohol from the bar.
- We request attendees under the age of 18 must leave the bar by 11pm.
Want to know more?