The Bleachworks is available for private hire
The Bleachworks is a stylish, multi-use venue that caters for everything from your special party celebrations to the hosting of corporate events. The bar is available for private hire for a number of occasions including Birthdays, Wedding Receptions, Engagements, Anniversaries, Christenings, Baby Showers and Gender Reveals, Wakes, Charity Events, Client/Corporate Entertainment, Business Networking Events, Cocktail/Canape Receptions, Fashion Shows, Children’s Parties, Product Launches, Christmas Parties and much much more.
With a fully equipped bar (including a wide range of brewed on site real ales along with carefully selected wines, gins and cocktails), fabulous, dedicated and friendly staff, air conditioning, large HD screen and separate DJ area, we have the facilities to make sure your event is successful, memorable and above all else stress free and enjoyable!
It is our aim to provide a venue which caters to everyone’s tastes and budgets and therefore we offer a range of optional extras but also allow you to bring in your own if this is preferable! Our highly dedicated team can provide you with catering (if required), arrival drinks and entertainment and decoration options to ensure your event at The Bleachworks is memorable, successful and above all, enjoyable. For catering menus, event extras and information on our recommended entertainment, download our venue hire brochure (COMING SOON!)
Let us show you the bar
We are really proud of our venue and welcome you to visit to see how the bar would be ideal for your party/event – and to discuss what we offer to make your event really special.
Contact us to book a no obligation viewing of the bar
When is the bar available for private hire?
The Bleachworks Events Bar is available to hire any day of the week.
- Evening/Night Time Events: 7pm – 12am (or 2am)
- Daytime Events: Varied depending on specific event requirements
How much is it to hire the bar?
Venue hire is £250* (required to secure your booking with us). This includes exclusive use of the venue from 7pm until 12:00am. If you wish to hire the venue until 2am, there is an additional charge of £100.
We partially refund venue hire fees dependent on revenue taken on the tills during the night.
- If revenue>£1600, we will refund you £50 after the night
- If revenue>£2000, we will refund you £100 after the night – (we will also refund the £100 2am extension fee if applicable)
- If revenue>£2500, we will refund you £200 after the night – (we will also refund the £100 2am extension fee if applicable)
*Please note, if you are planning to hold an 18th or 21st birthday or a club night with us, there will be an additional RETURNABLE damages deposit of £300
How many guests can attend?
The venue is available for functions and parties with guest numbers from 50 to 220.
Can children attend events in the bar?
As events and parties at The Bleachworks Events Bar are private – you are welcome to invite supervised children to your celebration.
- We reserve the right to refuse the invitation of children to events if we consider the content of the event (or entertainment) to not be suitable.
- The Bleachworks operates a Challenge 25 policy. This means that any customers who appear to look under 25 years of age will be asked for valid identification on attempting to purchase alcohol from the bar.
Want to know more?