Are you looking for a part time job? The Bleachworks is always looking for potential new bartenders to join the team. Our staff are responsible for helping events run smoothly and giving our customers a night to remember. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and our ability to go above and beyond for our guests. Do you feel that you match that description? Do you fancy yourself as a bit of a mixologist? Are you great with people? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions then we might have something for you!
The hours of work will will vary from week to week depending on the needs of the venue. Usual hours will be between 6pm – 3am on Friday and Saturday nights.
We offer industry rates of pay, in a fun, friendly and vibrant working environment.
Reporting to the bar manager – your responsibilities will include:
- Serving wine, beer, spirits and cocktails quickly and efficiently
- Keeping the bar clean and tidy at all times
- Handling cash
- Adhering to company policies, procedures and licensing laws
- Being actively involved in our team
- Have proof of right to work in the UK
- Be aged 18 years old or over
- Have a UK bank account in your own name
- Have a fixed place of residence and live within a reasonable travelling distance of the bar
To apply, please email us a brief covering letter and CV. Tell us a little bit about yourself and detail any previous, relevant experience. Unfortunately we cannot consider applications where this information is not provided.
Email you application to: email@example.com
Want to get a feel for what it is really like to work at The Bleachworks? Why not check out our Facebook Page